Yes Now it’s possible to install or Upgrade to Windows 10 without losing any data, apps or software from your current OS to Windows 10. You just have to download the Media Creation tool and just follow the steps in the Video.
- Download and run the Windows 10 Media Creation
- When prompted, select the option to upgrade to Windows 10
- Select the variant of Windows you’d like to download – typically the install tool will default to the same setting as the PC you are using o download the OS, which is very convenient especially if you’re intending to simply reinstall Windows.
- Follow the prompts as required while the app downloads a copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft’s servers or you can see in
- Now select save all files and app option, note that a clean install wipes out every other app and program from your PC aside from the basic Microsoft ones.
NowAfter accepting the license terms for Windows, Follow the prompts provided until the installation is complete.
If you have any dought watch the full video again. Once completed, you should now have access to Windows 10 on your PC.