If you are using Windows 10 then probably you are seen $Recycle.Bin type of Folder on your all drive. You have Antivirus Install on your system but not remove that folder. But did you know How To Remove $Recycle.Bin Virus? Or What if I can say it’s not a virus it’s a system file which is only for system use and it does not harm your computer. If you are already using Antivirus.
In Windows 10 you find $Recycle.bin and System Volume Information Folder. It that Virus??
NO. Both of them are safe.
$Recycle.bin is the folder that contains the files which you deleted on that drive. It acts as a Recycle bin folder.
Containing folders for each SID(Security ID for each User) and the Recycle bin.
About System Volume Info :
The folder contains information that casual interference could cause problems with proper system functioning. Here are some of the things kept in that folder. (This list is not comprehensive.)
- System Restore points. You can disable System Restore from the “System” control panel.
- Distributed Link Tracking Service databases for repairing your shortcuts and linked documents.
- Content Indexing Service databases for fast file searches. This is also the source of the cidaemon.exe process: That is the content indexer itself, busy scanning your files and building its database so you can search for them quickly. (If you created a lot of data in a short time, the content indexer service gets all excited trying to index it.). Cidaemon might be Search Indexer in windows 7.
- Information used by the Volume Snapshot Service (also known as “Volume Shadow Copy”) so you can back up files on a live system.
You need not bother, these folders are safe.
How To Remove $Recycle.Bin Folder in Windows
In Windows 10 You can Hide $Recycle.Bin Folder with this simple steps-
- Open Control Panel from Start menu and double-click File Explorer Options.
- Click on View, Click on Don’t Show hidden files, folders and Drives then click APPLY and OK.
If you have a virus on your Computer you can easily Remove Virus with this Tricks here.