Best Free Video Editor for Android 2018
There are so many free video editors for the Android smartphone. In this article, we picked up top 5 best free video editor for Android in 2018. All of these video editing apps are free to download.
After shooting a video with your Android smartphone, you may need to edit it for better quality and make it more fantastic. That’s why you need a video editing app.
KineMaster is the only full-featured professional video editor for Android, supporting multiple layers of video, images, and text, as well as precise cutting and trimming, multi-track audio, precise volume envelope control, color LUT filters, 3D transitions, and much more.
For professionals and amateurs alike, KineMaster offers an unprecedented level of control over the mobile editing process, and for artists and educators, handwriting layers allow you to draw directly on the video.
If you want a professional tool to edit your videos and media files shot with your Android phone, then the FilmoraGo Video Editor is the best for you. FilmoraGo for Android is as powerful as many desktop video editors and works in much the same way. It has almost all the editing functionalities you’d need from a PC editing program. Your video won’t be watermarked when it’s exported, but FilmoraGo will add a brief wordmark at the end. Once it’s processed, the finished video can be sent straight to any social media app you have installed, shared via email, or saved to your device.
Premiere Clip is a free video editor that makes it fast and fun to create quality videos that can be easily shared. Drag and drop clips and photos in the order that you like, trim out the parts you don’t want and add visual polish with lighting adjustments, transitions, and slow-motion effects. Before you can use Adobe Premiere Clip, you’ll need to sign up for a free Adobe ID if you don’t already have one. It takes a moment, but once it’s done you can use the same login details for all Adobe apps and desktop software.
VivaVideo is one of the best video editing software, image slideshow maker, and movie editing app. With the storyboard, you can import, edit and trim your video clips easily, and then add effects, filters, various effects, text and titles, fast/slow motion to your video, making your video with a professional-looking and sharing with your friends easily.
Like Adobe Premiere Clip, VivaVideo only works in portrait mode – not our preferred choice for videos – and its interface doesn’t make such good use of the space. The VivaVideo(free) will come with a watermark and a limited time for your video.
AndroVid is a very handy video editor with many functions. It makes very simple to edit your videos.
Main Features :
* Video Trimmer: Trim your videos to remove unwanted parts
* Video Reverse: Reverse your video to make magic.
* Video Joiner: Merge multiple video clips into one video. You can add music as well.
* Video & Audio Mixer: Add music to your videos. Adjust video and music volumes.
* Animated GIF: Convert your videos to animated GIF
* Video Transcoder: Convert videos to other formats, change the resolution to make your videos smaller. Supports conversion to GIF, 3GP, AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MOV, WMV and VOB formats.
* Slideshow Maker: Make slideshow from your images, add fading effect and music.
* Frame Grabber: Extract video frame images at any moment of your video.
* Video Toolbox: Enhance your video. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation. Change audio volume
* Video Rotate: Rotate videos (Quick Rotation without encoding or True Rotation with encoding)
I hope you like all the apps. Thanks for reading our article.